What Services Does Cornerstone Hospice Provide?
When your physician(s) recommend Cornerstone Hospice care, all eligible patients are entitled to:
- Skilled nursing care in the patient’s home or a nursing home facility which is contracted with Cornerstone Hospice.
- Nursing services on call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week including holidays.
- Assistance with personal hygiene and skin care.
- Arrangements for durable medical equipment and physical therapy services in the patients home when medically indicated.
- Volunteer(s) to help with errands and/or provide companionship.
- Social workers to help the patient and family understand and deal with terminal diagnosis, treatment and family issues that may arise.
- Grief support for family members if desired.