"It's Time to Care Again"
The Cornerstone team of dedicated, experienced professionals contribute in so many ways to provide the highest quality care for the patients who put their trust in us. Our associates will tell you they value knowing that their talents are appreciated.
Cornerstone is a place where everyone cares. Nurses, physicians, and other clinical staff are supported by volunteers, social workers, finance, chaplains, counselors and others. Unlike hospitals, we offer an environment that isn't hurried, harried or pressured.
If you, like others in the hectic world of healthcare, are interested in caring again, take a moment to explore the options available at Cornerstone.
Cornerstone Hospice team members are a very special group who provide care and comfort to patients at the end of life, as well as support for the family members who surround that person. We embrace excellence in all that we do and strive to exceed the expectations of our patients and their families.
Cornerstone associates are rewarded by learning their patient's story and becoming part of their life at a most precious time. The Cornerstone family is also known for supporting each other when challenges arise.
Please join as we celebrate the beauty of what we do every day. It's time to care again.
- Health Insurance with Dependent Coverage Available
- Retirement Plan 403(b) with Employer Matching
- Other Insurances such as voluntary life, disability, dental, vision, cancer, accident at group rates
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Un-reimbursed FSA/HSA/Dependent Daycare (Section 125)
- Life Insurance - 100% paid by Cornerstone Hospice
- Generous Paid Time Off with rollover
- Tuition and Professional Certification Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bereavement and Military Leave, Jury Duty
- Discounts for Wellness facilities, financial institutions and more.